iWine is the perfect wine journal application for all wine lovers from the wine connoisseur to the casual wine drinker. iWine provides an easy way to track all of the wines that you own, taste, purchase, and recommend. iWine has an intuitive, easy to use, native iPhone User Interface that highlights usability. iWine contains fields for all of the important attributes of a fine wine including the Winery, Vintage, Varietal, Varietal Type, Country, State, Region, and the application includes fields for # Bottles Owned, Price, Rating, Tasting Notes, URL, Maturity Date, Restaurant / Store, Bottle Size, Importer, Alcohol Content, wine Pairing, Purchase Date, and Bottling Date.
iWine gives you all of the tools you need to manage your own cellar and to never forget that great wine you taste while out to dinner with friends and family. iWine gives you the ability to store an image of the wine bottle label, either via the camera or photo library, so that you can easily refer to it when purchasing your favorite wines.
New Features for Version 2.6.
● Graphical updates
● Dropbox API updates
● Region bug fix
Key Feature List
● Store wine data based on winery, varietal, vintage, varietal type, region (country, state, and region), rating, pairing, price, bottles owned, URL, maturity date, restaurant / store, Importer, alcohol content, purchase date, bottling date, and notes.
● Stores thumbnail and full size images of wine bottle labels.
● Online backup and restore of iWine information via Dropbox.
● Manage all of your wine cellars via iWine’s multiple cellar implementation.
● Add wines to your Wish List.
● Mark wines as favorites.
● Two rating systems are supported: 5 star, or 100 point.
● Easily sort your iWine by any field.
● Search feature that includes all text fields for all wines to easily find the wine you are looking for.
● Filter your iWine by Favorites only, Wish List wines, Wines I Own, Unrated Wines, Maturity or combinations of these filters.
● Support for multi-level Regions field formatted as Country > State > Region with pre-populated database of wine regions which is fully user-customizable.
● Provides an included library of wine varietals, varietal types, and regions and gives the user the ability to customize these lists by adding or removing items.
● Includes Settings to customize application look and feel.
● Bottles Owned count is summarized on Main View and can be optionally added to the Home Screen as an App Badge.
● Stores the number of bottles owned for each wine (in each cellar) and it is conveniently displayed on the main view.
● Share and import wines via e-mail.
● International currency support.
● Export your data easily as a .csv file compatible with Microsoft Excel or any other spreadsheet application.
● Save wine bottle images back to iOS photo library.
A sample of planned future upgrades will include the following features.
● Universal iPhone/iPad app.
● Wireless sync of wines between iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch using iCloud.