Ever have difficulty determining what size wrench you need for that nut? Not sure if it is measured using the metric system or SAE? Wonder what the name of the type of head is on your bolts? We've got you covered!
'Bolt & Nut' is the must have tool for the mechanic, machinist, handyman or the average Joe with a wrench! Designed to allow a user to quickly determine the wrench size needed for a bolt or nut by using an onscreen full scale image of a nut.
* Slide your finger up or down on the screen to change the nut's size.
* Press the measurement standard button in order to toggle SAE to Metric and back again.
* A threading guide to determine the threads per inch or thread pitch.
* Handy reference guide for determining screw drive, head, and bolt marking with a quick description for each item.
* A scrolling ruler with both inches and millimeters.
* Watch in awe as the calipers change size to the correct measurement under your command!
* It's that easy!
HELP US MAKE IT BETTER
We want to hear from you! Let us know what we can do to make this app the best. Contact us at email@example.com or just leave a review.
NOTE: The "Bolt Marking reference" in the reference section currently contains some incorrect information. A fix has already been submitted and should be posted shortly.
Keywords: Calipers, Bolt, Nut, Measurement, Metric, SAE