This is a playable violin.
How to play violin;
1. hold iPhone or iPod touch on the left hand.
2. Touch numeric buttons(-1 to +4) using 4 left fingers to play specific tone or change tone.
3. If touch 0 button while left fingers is held specific tone will be played.
4. If touch 0 button while left fingers is not touched and held open string tone will be played.
5. If touch 0 button while left fingers is untouched specific tone will be played.
You can bank [tilt] to the left or the right to change each string. (E,A,D,G)
You can also change to select music playing style “Legato”,”Pizzicato” and “Tremolo”.
This is simulated first position of violin.