Advanced 3D visualization Planetarium for the iPhone/iPod Touch and the only Planetarium using an advanced positioning system similar to flight simulators allowing you freely navigate the Solar System.
Amaze people when you fly smoothly from between celestial bodies such as the planets, major moons and the sun at the touch of button or use touch gestures to control your position.
Speed up time to see the Solar System come to life with all planets and moons rotating and orbiting - select a target and your position will track the object.
• All planets, major moons and sun displayed.
• Smoothly fly around the entire solar system.
• Automatically track target objects.
• Star mode displaying 27,000 stars giving ultra realistic and accurate night sky.
• Image mode displays a high definition night sky with our Milky Way clearly visible.
• Sun spots and sun glare effects.
• Accurate Planet Axis Rotation, Tilt, Orbit around sun.
• Accurate Moon position.
• Time Controls
• Orbit Displays with highlighted orbit.
• Ecliptic Grid.
• Equatorial Grid.
• Status Bar showing Target/Selected celestial object and UTC Time display.
• Goto Planet or major moon function.
• Goto Solar System View.
• Full 3D positioning using touch gestures.
• Low power standby mode (will not kill your battery if while in standby)
QUICK USER GUIDE:
When Planetarium starts up it will position you facing the earth given the current time on your device. All the controls are accessed by simply taping the screen. Press a planet icon to goto the planet (set target), time controls allow reverse, stop, real-time, set now and forward. There are further custom view options on the settings tab.
<< Reverse or Slow Forward
 Stop Time
X Set Time to iPhone Clock (UTC)
> Real-Time (Time normal speed)
>> Forward or Slow Reverse
• Forward/back with the zoom/pinch gestures.
• Move up/down/left/right with two finger drag.
• Look left/right/up/down with single finger drag.
• Rotate with two fingers.