SICK OF PAYING CONGESTION CHARGE FINES?
AutoAlert’s congestion zone app uses the iPhone’s built-in GPS to ensure you never get caught out again.
• Instantly see whether you’re in the congestion charge zone
• Pay the congestion charge straight away from your mobile
• Get an alert any time you leave the London congestion charge zone without paying
ARE YOU IN THE CONGESTION CHARGE ZONE? FIND OUT IN AN INSTANT
Press a button and the app checks your location using the iPhone’s built-in GPS tracking. You will instantly see a map view showing your location in relation to the congestion charging zones.
• See if you are inside or close to the congestion charge zone using Map View
• Find out whether you already entered and exited the zone using the ‘history’ function
• Add other London congestion charge zones like the Low Emission Zone
• View zone information (even when offline)
The app will also check the congestion charge zone’s hours of operation so you know if you need to pay or not.
HOW DO I PAY THE CONGESTION CHARGE?
Our app gives you two easy methods for paying the congestion charge quickly and easily.
With just one click, you can pay by text message or connect to the TFL Congestion Charging Zone Call centre.
WHAT IF I FORGET TO PAY?
Don’t worry! The app can be set to give you a reminder if you leave the congestion charge zone without paying.
That means if you forget to pay when you enter the zone, or if you have your hands full driving, the app will remind you later. That means no congestion charge penalty fines, and no worrying about whether you paid or not.
Up to 30,000 people forget to pay the congestion zone charge each week, paying fines of up to £195.
Don’t be one of them! AutoAlert’s congestion charge zone app costs just £2.99, and will ensure you never miss a payment. Its user-friendly interface makes it easy to check your location on-the-go.
• View your congestion charge zone history – showing when you have previously checked or paid via the app
• Download reports an Excel file
• Add colleagues and monitor when they entered or left the London Congestion Zone
• Upgrade free to get more AutoAlert features
GET THE APP NOW AND DON'T GET FINED AGAIN
Please note: Transport for London operate the London Congestion Charging Zone. We are not affiliated with Transport for London in any way. We do not have access to their systems, we cannot see from their system whether they show you registered in the zone and do not process any congestion charge payments ourselves. We simply allow you to check, set up a reminder and/or connect you to them so that you can pay.