iMocon turns your iPhone/iPod Touch into remote controller for your mac/pc. Use iMocon as function keys, multimedia control, touch pad, and air mouse.
It requires server program called Motrix Universal Server(MUS), which is available for download at no cost.
universal server requirements:
windows xp service pack2
mac os leopard 10.5.5 or above
1. Run universal server on your desktop computer. If you don't have already downloaded universal server yet,
go to http://pangpanggames.blogspot.com and download the universal server.
2. Port number of the server and iMocon should be identical.And, the Universal server and iMocon should be in the same network segment.
3. Touch and move your finger on the area named 'touchpad' to move mouse pointer.
4. Touch left button and right button to emulate mouse click.
5. Touch and move your finger on the area named 'sliding band' to scroll document or page under the mouse cursor.
6. Touch 'gyro move' to move mouse cursor using your hand motion(need some practice).
7. You can 'gyro move' while pressing left button to drag window or some objects.
8. Slide off touchpad by touch and move your finger on the area named 'function keys' to use function keys.
9. Touch any function keys you desire.
10. Touch green 'change layout' button to get another function key set. It will be cycled.