This is a premium heads-up poker game that enables you play either peer to peer with a real human player or against your iPhone/iPod.
Game Center enabled! That means Internet poker, leaderboards, achievements and more.
Check out our iPad apps in your iTunes or iPad. (Poker HD) http://bit.ly/9Qs4iy http://bit.ly/bJYsB9 (Blackjack HD) http://bit.ly/c8ZNMi http://bit.ly/bFS81k
- Play No Limit Texas Hold'em, Omaha, Blackjack or Heads Up Blackjack in a single app! That's right, FOUR games in one free app.
- Play against your buddy on the Internet!
- Play against your iPhone or iPod touch
- Play against your buddy over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. Head-to-head poker playing ANYWHERE you go. No Internet connection or wifi required!
- Play against your buddy on your iPhone (Two people sharing one iPhone. It's a little cumbersome but if two people want to play heads up poker on one iPhone, they can.)
- Training mode for both Hold'em and Omaha! Watch odds, outs, equity and all the other good stuff on your iPhone as a poker hand unfolds automatically.
You will have a lot of fun playing these card games if you are a casual player and learn a lot in the process without any risk or pressure whatsoever. You can also use this free app as a study/analysis tool if you are a more serious player. Imagine the amount of chips you would have to buy if instead you learned how to play the game at a Vegas casino :-)
Come back often and check for updates. I have been and will be releasing updates frequently and this game will always be FREE.
This app is completely FREE and it will stay this way. This is NOT a lite version. There used to be a "10 hands only" limitation but not any more! It has every feature the paid app does. The only difference is banner ads.
Unlike other card games such as Zynga live games, Big Fish, Chat Holdem or Progressive Pokers, you will never have to buy a single chip to play your favorite game against your buddies.
This app does not offer games like slots machine, roulette, dice, slots, jackpot.
Special thanks to Fan Yang and Jan Cihak for graphic design.
email me: firstname.lastname@example.org