Vines is a game in the line of the classic "15" puzzle game. It is easy to learn, but increasing levels of difficulty provide a continual challenge.
The object of the game is to connect a flower to a flower pot before time runs out by sliding the vine tiles into place. Any path from a flower to a pot will win - the more tiles you use the higher your score!
* Randomly generated progressively harder levels.
* Bonuses for using higher numbered pots and flowers.
* Many solutions to each level.
* Multiple difficulty settings (including a non-timed easy mode).
* Hidden bonuses and traps
* Multiple tile sliding (when every second counts!).
If you like Vines Lite, check out the features of the full version:
* New Head 2 Head Mode!!! Play against
another player on local WiFi!
* More bonus and poison flags
Check out the gameplay video at www.indiejames.com.