FilmSlate puts a portable "Smart Slate" in your hand.
FilmSlate was developed by professionals, for professionals, and is designed to be used on set as an insert slate, a run-and-gun slate, or a portable backlit slate in your pocket.
- Timecode set to Time of Day or manual "jam-sync". In the latter case, the accuracy of the Jam Sync is based upon the timing accuracy of the user hitting the set button.
- Snap your wrist or tap the sticks to snap the slate
- Swipe to increment takes, rolls, or scenes (it will automatically "Apple Up")
- MOS & NITE tags on the slate.
- Shots can be logged with timecode start and stop
- Log files can be emailed from the app as a tab-delimited file as well as an easy-to-read table.
- Timecode framerate can be different from shutter speed
- Supports all major frame rates (24, 23.98, 29.97, 30, etc.)
- Built-in help file
- And more...
Note: Email features require a WiFi with the iPod Touch or wireless access. First generation iPod Touches will need an external speaker to hear the snap sound.