Enter keywords into NewsAlert and get notified automatically whenever they appear in the news.
Keep up to date with what really interests you!
Praise for NewsAlert:
"A unique and meticulous news experience" - BusinessWeek
"Brings you what you want" (4/5) - Macworld
"A great way to isolate news about certain topics...does what it promises and it does it well" - 148Apps
"NewsAlert is a high-powered laser allowing you to hone in on what truly matters...The app is simple to set up, does what it’s designed to do and quickly became a valuable resource" - iPhone App Reviews.net
"NewsAlert is truly an innovative app...Now you can sit back and not worry about missing out on news that is important to you" -Cool iPhone Apps
"Good value and does what it says neatly and efficiently" - Touch Reviews
- Get push notifications for breaking news - no more wading through RSS feeds or lists of articles
- In a few taps, add your friends, favorite singers, or even the town you live in as keywords
- Share interesting articles via email, message, Facebook or Twitter from inside the app
- Add articles to Instapaper, Pocket, or Safari Reading List
- Settings with blacklisted news sources and when and how to be notified
Note: NewsAlert comes with a default maximum of 10 keywords. To register more, you can purchase additional keywords in-app.