Abigale is a newly designed action shooting game. The uniqueness of the game is that the player is using Mosa, a weapon from the Dark God, to take-in bullets from the enemies to attack. Working with the accelerometer control of iPhone/iPod touch, Abigale is undoubtedly an exciting and challenging game for you!
"Scrolling Shooter 'Abigale' Well Suited for iPhone" - touchArcade
"Abigale is a perfect side-scrolling game that is extremely well-suited for the iPhone" - iPhone-Game-Reviews.com
"Abigale offers a unique idea to the shootem-up genre, with interesting enemies, original weapons and good boss fights" - Gamedroid
- innovative attack mode, absolutely beyond traditional shooting games
- fully utilized the accelerometer control of iPhone/iPod touch
- 15 levels, various enemies with diverse attack behaviors
- smart boss AI to increase the challenging level of the game
- easy/normal/hard modes to choose from
- brilliant graphics and music
How to play:
1. Using Mosa to take-in bullets of enemies.
2. SP will increase after taking-in enemies’ bullets; the higher the SP, the more powerful Mosa is.
3. Touching the screen would spin Mosa. Attacking enemies while Mosa is spinning and more crystals could be collected from enemies.
4. Touch the screen before SP drops to zero would make Mosa shoot at the touched spot, and more crystals would be available to collect from enemies.
5. Collect enough crystals to clear the stages.
For technical support or any inquiries about the game, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follw Meridian on Twitter: http://twitter.com/MeridianDE
Become a Meridian fan on Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/meridian-facebook
Meridian Channel on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MeridianChannel