-> Highly recommended for Education by the App Store, as well as teachers and parents around the world!
"My Kids LOVE This App"
--by Father of 3 (Under 4 yrs.)
"Perfect. Great fun for a toddler. My best toddler buy yet."
"Mama Called the Doctor and the Doctor Said, "No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed!"
Designed by parents of young children for young children (pre-toddler and older), Five Little Monkeys is a fun, interactive musical counting game based on the popular rhyme everybody knows and loves.
COUNTING: Children build counting and math skills as well as color recognition by adding and subtracting different colored monkeys from play, simply by touching a monkey, or shaking your iPhone.
OPPOSITES: Interactive objects teach concepts like stop/go, on/off, open/close, utilizing an alarm clock that rings, a lamp, a telephone, a door, even a monkey family portrait that reacts to your child's touch!
READING: Following along with the highlighted words to the rhyme fosters word recognition and sentence building skills, an important step toward a lifetime of reading and learning.
SINGING: 3 original music types to play and sing to; Country, Rock, or Pop for sing-a-long.
Explore, touch, and control the game with interactive options that allow creative freedom for your preschooler. This application might keep your little monkey from jumping on the bed!
- Designed for young children from 1 year and up ( pre-toddler to preschool )
- New interactive features that your child will love, including toys that react to touch, a peekaboo dog, and a stop-n-go button that starts and stops the monkeys jumping to allow children to explore the monkeys' bedroom.
- Touch or "Shake" the Monkeys to watch them do somersaults!
- Press the highest number in the left corner to add the monkeys back to the bed. Watch them drop back into action!
- Interact with objects throughout the bedroom
->Enjoy our other educational apps for children:
- Old MacDonald
- My A B C Train
- Word Wheel
- Big Top Circus
- The Bear Went Over the Mountain
CONTACT US: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions. We will promptly respond to you.