Maths is an excellent application for young children to improve their basic arithmetic skills and reading of the time however with its varying levels of difficulty it can prove extremely challenging for adults as well.
This application has several features that are both fun and challenging:
- The arithmetic section generates an unlimited number of questions that test the most basic mathematical operations including, addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- In the Time section individuals are presented with questions that require the reading of a regular 12 hour clock. This can be used to teach younger children how to read the time.
- The times table section is designed to aid children in learning their times tables.
- Every time a series of questions are answered a grading is produced.
- The level undertaken can be controlled in each of the previous sections. Users can choose between very easy, easy, hard, and very hard.
- Scores for each of these different categories are shown on the main level chooser page, to view the last five attempts this can be seen in the scores section.