Atomicity is a very addicting transport puzzle game.
The objective is to assemble the molecules shown using the atoms on the board. Sounds simple, huh? The part where this seemingly easy task gets more difficult, is that once an atom starts moving in one direction, it will continue moving until it hits another atom, or a wall.
- 60 Levels of varying difficulty
- 20 Bonus Levels
- Auto Save (if you stop in the middle of a game, you can pick right back up where you left off)
- Sound Enable/Disable
- Board Reset (if you get stuck and want to start over)
Reassemble the molecule shown in the example window (pay attention to the connectors between the atoms)
How to Play:
- Tap on an atom on the playing surface to select it. It will display the possible directions it can move using yellow arrows.
- Use the Directional arrows on the right of the screen (under the example window) to move an atom (only the valid direction will "light up").
- An atom can only move in one direction at a time.
- Atoms will continue moving in the chosen direction until they hit another atom or a wall.
- The next set of 6 levels (plus 2 bonus levels) are unlocked when all the previous levels (not including the bonus levels) are completed.
- You can undo your latest moves by clicking on the Undo button
- You can reset the move count, board, and timer to their initial values by clicking on the Reset button
- Pay attention to the connectors between atoms