From May 13, 2016, Our applications become only available for last two versions of iOS.
(e.g. if latest version is iOS9, our apps is available for iOS8 and iOS9.)
And due to the change, devices below are "NOT" able to update.
* Application already installed can used.
iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4
iPod touch (3rd), iPod touch (4th)
Media Link Player Lite is a media player application that supports playing many digital content files, which are stored in DLNA servers(*1) and UPnP servers.
This can play music and video, and pictures of your Windows7 Media Server or various NAS.
*1 Server products which has DLNA logo mark
This is a free version. With full(pay) version of Media Link Player(MLPlayer), you will be able to use Media Controller, M-DMS, PlayList, Cross-Server Search.
To check the product comparison for MLPlayer, please visit the following page.
== Common Feature (Lite / Full version) ==
- DLNA v1.5 Mobile Digital Media Player function supported
- Supported format
- Connectivity to UPnP media servers
- Image viewer functions
slide-show, thumbnail viewer, rotating images, some touch actions.
== Feature of Only Full version==
- Support Multitasking for iOS4
Continue to play music in background mode.
- DLNA v1.5 Digital Media Controller function supported
All contents on media servers can be played back on not only your iPhone but also digital TV and audio receivers which support DMR (Digital Media Renderer).
- DLNA v1.5 Mobile Digital Media Server function supported
Stream photo in iOS 4 device to media renderer or MediaLinkPlayer.
(This feature is on only iOS3 at this version. Version 1.2.0 will support on iOS4.)
- Cross-DMS Search (if your server has search function)
Continuous playback result searched from servers on the network.
- Music Playlist (music playlist played recently or mostly)
- Contents Sort in folder (by title, date)
== Common Supported format (Lite / Full version) ==
- H.264 for Movie
- AAC, MP3 for Music(.mp4/.3gp, .mp3)
- JPEG/PNG for Image
== Supported format of Only Full version ==
- WAVE, Apple lossless, HE-AAC, AIFF for Music
== ATTENTION ==
- The Wi-Fi environment is required
- The video cannot be played on the TV using Apple's docking station and media cable at this time
- This application can't play terrestrial digital media contents
== REMARKS ==
- We have listed servers which are verified connectivity to our application, please check support page
- We are planning to update this application continuously
Send by email if you have any questions or requests for Media Link Player Lite.
Please check support page to know update schedule and function details.