This application features uploading of images specified from photo album to WebDAV server.
*Try the free version of the connect WebDAV server function (davUploader LITE).
uploading of images specified from photo album to WebDAV server.The specified image file can be stored in the ZIP archive format.
A simple file browser function and other simple text editing function are also provided.
- Any image from photo album can be uploaded to WebDAV server, with the image quality intact.
(The location information is deleted.)
- Up to five files can be stored in the ZIP archive format.
- Simple file browser function (creating folders, deleting folders, and deleting files).
- The referenced file is automatically saved in cache Folder.
- Simple display function of text form (txt, m, h, c, cpp), PDF format, and image format (jpeg, png, bmp).
- Simple text editing function
- For login to a WebDAV server, basic and digest authentication schemes are supported.
A WebDAV server has been confirmed :
- IIS 6.0
- Apache (on MacOS X)
- Mobile Me (iDisk)
- The location information of the uploaded image file is deleted.
- Some WebDAV servers may not enable proper display.
- SSL connections are not supported.
- Image data from Photographic Album has already been compressed. The size does not decrease even in the ZIP format.
- Up to five Accounts can be set up.
- Up to five files can be selected by one uploading operation.
- The recommended size of a file to be viewed (downloaded) should be 2MB or less.
- Password-protected PDF files cannot be viewed.
- Folder and file names cannot be changed.
- Files may not be saved in encoding specified by the simple text editing function.
Configuration accounts :