Journals is Social Journaling. One photo. One entry. Every day. You are the journalist of your life. Make friends. Share your journals. Chat. Give and Receive Advice.
"This app is awesome! I've made tons of friends for life! Everyone can be themselves, ask questions, get advice, journals, chat, role play or share stories."
"Super Amazing! Journals gives you such great advice. The kids on here are super cool and nice and I love sharing our journals! I Loooooooveee this app. You should get it :D
"It's such an incredible place and you can ask absolutely anything without being judged. It's the best for getting advice, sharing your feelings, your creativity or when you just want a little love on a bad day. I think everyone should have it!!!!"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Journals is a Social/Journaling Network for Teens, Tweens and 20s.
Featuring expert advice from Teen Specialist, Louise Palanker, Journals is designed to encourage and promote Cyber Kindness, collaboration, and compassion.
At Journals, teens are talking about: life, love, boys, girls, dating, flirting, friends, bullies, parents, school, family, LGBTQ issues, puberty, sex, fears, depression, dramas and dreams.
And advice is just the beginning. Here, young people also share their daily journals, plus creativity, music, stories, poetry, art, photography, videos, role play and more.
Journals is closely monitored by adults and we encourage Parents, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and Teachers to lend your wisdom. First and foremost, Journals is a Safe Space. We are all about Cyber Kindness.
At Journals, you get:
* Your own profile and chat room! Find new friends and invite them to chat in your room.
* A daily, social journal. Make friends and share your journal. Comment and "like" each other's journal entries.
* A weekly video podcast, Journals Out Loud, featuring Louise Palanker and a panel of wise and thoughtful teens who, discuss questions coming into Journals from you and your fellow Journalers.
* Loads of advice on every topic imaginable.
Inside Journals there are hundreds of thousands of questions, answers, journal entries and so much more. Start writing, reading, and making new friends today. Understand that you are not alone and join the conversation at Journals.