New York Statutes is the complete collection of Legal Codes for the State of New York. All 90 Laws (or Codes) are included, including the Penal Law, the Criminal Procedure Law, the Civil Practice Law, the Education Law, the Insurance Law, the Public Health Law, the Vehicle and Traffic Law, and so on.
New York Statutes is suitable for people working in law enforcement, for lawyers, and for law students living
in New York.
- All 90 law books are included.
- Complete coverage of all 32,000 individual sections of the law.
- Completely indexed by a 37,000 word index.
- Completely cross referenced in the text of the law itself.
- Free updates when the law changes.