Provides hill data for a number of popular UK and Ireland hill lists including ...
Munros and Munro Tops, Corbetts, Grahams and Donalds, Welsh and English Furths, Wainwrights and Outlying Fells, Birketts, the Irish 900s, Arderins, Binnions, Carns, Vandeleur-Lynams, all County Tops, the Trail 100 and many more!
There are 7488 hills in total, almost an entire lifetime of hill walking. If you run out, please let me know!
- Track completed hills by ticking those you have climbed
- View counts per list (hills completed, total and percentage)
- Supports multiple ascents and rounds
- Sort lists by section/book number, name, height, distance, date climbed or ascents
- Save the date and add notes for each ascent
- Share your location by email or SMS when you get to the top of each hill
- Access OS/Irish grid reference or latitude/longitude per hill
- View hill locations on a map
- See route information for popular hills, provided via external links to the Walk Highlands and MountainViews websites
- See weather information for selected regions in Scotland, Wales and England, provided by the Mountain Weather Information Service (MWIS) website
- Find your current location and display it as an OS/Irish grid reference or latitude/longitude
- Set your location by searching for places or postcodes
- View your current location and surrounding hills on a map
- Backup your data and sync it between devices by email, AirDrop, Dropbox or iCloud
- Universal app, works on the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
DATA, ROUTES AND WEATHER
The data for the UK and Ireland has been extracted from version 15.3 of the Database of British and Irish Hills (DoBIH), with kind permission from Chris Crocker and Alan Dawson.
Route information for the Munros, Corbetts, Grahams, Wainwrights, Hewitts and most of the Trail 100 is provided via external links to the Walk Highlands website.
Route information for all the lists in Ireland is provided via external links to the MountainViews website.
Weather information for Scotland, the Lake District, the Peak District/Yorkshire Dales and Snowdonia is provided by the MWIS website.
Please don't leave support requests on iTunes as these are anonymous and I have no way of contacting you if I have questions. Instead there is a link to my support page from iTunes and from the app itself (or simply go to http://grahamhaley.co.uk/hills/).
Alternatively, PLEASE contact me directly via my support pages and you will get a quick response.