The goal of Where Around The World is to chase down and catch criminals by solving geography trivia clues and mini-puzzles.
Update with sounds, more levels and clues, and settings to turn off mini-games!
* Over 1000 clues to 100+ cities
* Clues from categories such as language, country flag, currency, nearby geographical features, hobbies, and food
* Track down and catch 12 criminals and recover stolen items
* Three levels of difficulty: Normal, Difficult, and Expert
* Built-in Wikipedia and Google Maps access can help you research the clues and locations
* Three additional animated mini-games as part of your missions
* Unscramble a puzzle to secure a warrant by selecting a piece and then tapping its correct location
* Play Whack-A-Mole to help the police catch the crook
* Identify country flags as a quiz of your last travels
* Play with multiple users, game is automatically saved and can be re-opened
* Tracks statistics and high scores
* Keep playing to beat your scores and learn more geography
* Maximize your score by using strategy and look at fewer clues if you can.
Combine your skills from old school favorites like Where In the World Is Carmen Sandiego, Trivial Pursuit, The Amazing Race, Jeopardy, and the Oregon . Trail.
You'll know all your country flags for the next Olympics!
Check out Paint Light, a techo-age modification of Lite-Brite that allows you to use your own photos as templates.