Do you have Swine Flu? What about your friends, family or co-workers? Buy Swine Flu Scanner and have hours of fun scanning fingerprints to see who has Swine Flu and your level of infection!
Please note: This app is intended for entertainment purposes only and does not provide true fingerprint scanning functionality!
Swine Flu Scanner features:
- Consultations with Dr Ham Funk
- Ability to rig the result with secret hidden buttons
- Facebook integration - post diagnosis to Facebook
- Experimental Cures administered by Dr Ham Funk
- Electroshock treatment with shocking vibrate
- Varying levels of infection
- Great graphics and ear-piercing sound effects
- Cute pigs
5-Star User Reviews:
***** "In an office full of girls I used this app to break the ice. Had them all in stitches" - UK
***** "I love this app!" - USA
***** "It's so funny. My friends luv it!" - USA
***** "AAA+ Great practical joke. Always a good laugh" - Aus
***** "It's sweet. Get it" - UK
***** "Very funny" - UK
***** "So entertaining and funny it's worth 99 cents" - USA
***** "This is a fun app, easily worth $0.99" - USA
***** "Best game ever" - USA
After your diagnosis get a consultation and an experimental cure in the relaxing offices of our resident Quack - Dr Ham Funk, an Uncertified Swine Flu Practitioner, fresh out of Mexico City University?
The animal that gave us pork, ham and bacon, now serves a fourth, unwanted helping of Swine Flu. Get the entertaining application that is spreading around the globe faster than the disease it diagnoses - Swine Flu Scanner.
If you like Dr Funk, check out his new application Stool Scanner by searching for it on iTunes.
Instructions for secret hidden button
- The 5 secret buttons are at the very bottom of the screen, laid out from left to right
- Use the buttons to preselect result from Uninfected on the very left to Extreme on the very right. If no selection is made result is random
- Result will continue to be the selected infection until another selection is made or cure performed
If you seriously think you have Swine Flu, please contact your certified medical practitioner. Remember that Dr Ham Funk is a joke amateur quack!