Think Ink 1.2 is a free iPhone application that puts powerful design and color theory tools in the palm of your hand. Think Ink lets you:
- Create palettes based on colors captured in your photos, your creation of CMYK or RBG values, or Neenah paper colors.
- Instantly find and order Neenah Paper samples that coordinate with your palettes:
o CLASSIC CREST® Papers
o CLASSIC® Linen Papers
o ENVIRONMENT® Papers
- Create custom color palettes based on the Dewey Color System®, the world’s only validated, color-based personality testing instrument.
- Customize your color palettes in RGB and/or CMYK values displayed for easy reference.
- Choose from four different color palettes: Subdue, Pop, Classic and Blend
- View your color palettes in alternate formats and in type samples.
- Share you color palettes directly from your iPhone with friends, vendors or clients via email.
The Dewey Color System® is the world’s only validated, color-based, personality testing instrument. It’s the first proven system that scientifically predicts the recognized major psychometric personality factors without language. These color attributes provide a quick reference tool for colors and their correlated brand attributes.
The iPhone application Think Ink was created by And Partners, NY and is powered by the Dewey Color System exclusively for Neenah Paper, Inc.
The Dewey Color System is a registered trademark of Dewey Color Systems.
SW-COC-000885 © 1996 FSC
® Registered Trademark and ™ Trademark of Neenah Paper, Inc.
© 2010 NPI. All rights reserved.