Want a racing wheel, not keyboard? NFSW is here! You can drive your car using iPhone/iPod touch. It is iMocon technology based, so if you have wifi access point for iPhone and wired connection for your PC, you can play Need for Speed* like using keyboard, with more exciting way.
How to play:
1. Download free motrix universal server (for pc) at http://pangpanggames.blogspot.com
2. Unzip downloaded file at somewhere on your computer.
3. Start unzipped program.
4. Type in port number between 1024 and 65535. default value is 1234.
5. Press start.
6. Start NFSW and type the same number you type in the motrix universal server.
7. Press find.
8. Touch one of address of available servers you want to connect.
9. Connection established. Now you can play Need for Speed with NFSW!
10. Tilt your iPhone/iPod touch clockwise or counterclockwise to steer your car.
11. Touch icons on your device to make your car move as you wish.
12. Enjoy !
*Need for Speed is trademark or registered trademark of Electronic Arts Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.