Thousands of items are listed on eBay with spelling mistakes.
These don't turn up in the regular search, so often end with no bids.
Hunt out these items to make big savings.
- Works with eBay US, UK, Canada and Australia.
- Almost every item can be found misspelled
- Bid on items that are found
* Turn pictures off if you are on a slow internet connection.
* Use the "Ignore extra spaces" option when looking for words that are often spelled with an extra space, e.g. "PlayStation" is often spelled as "Play Station"
Please let me know about any bugs or suggestions for the next version at feedback@FatFingers.com