Would you know what to do in an allergic reaction emergency situation? There are simple solutions to ensuring you have what it takes to help a family member, co-worker, child, or stranger in need of emergency first aid. Don’t just stand by and watch helplessly, be prepared to be the First Voice.
Allergic reaction emergencies stem from many causes, including obstructed airways, asthma and a variety of circumstances. Without prompt, appropriate treatment, the distress can lead to serious consequences, including severe brain damage or death caused by a lack of oxygen to the body’s vital organs, muscles and tissues.
Severe Allergy Coach helps you know what to do when you suddenly find yourself in an emergency event that requires allergic reaction assistance. By giving step-by-step, yes/no questions Severe Allergy Coach provides you with a Lay Rescuer-level set of instructions that help everyone from the trained to the untrained know how to give proper allergic reaction assistance.
Severe Allergy Coach benefits:
• Real-time, step-by-step instructions coaching through an emergency allergic reacgion situation based (not just a reference guide)
• Real-time, audible step-by-step instructions for CPR rescue
• Real-time, audible pacing and breathe instructions during CPR
• Nearest ER location finding assistance (data/wifi connection required)
• Emergency Intake Questionnaires for documenting key information for EMTs when they arrive on scene
• Emergency instructions stored on your iPhone, so you have access to step-by-step instructions any time
Please send comments and suggestions to:
People who bought this, also liked:
• MedTag: manage your emergency contact information and conditions
• Severe Drug & Poison: real-time coaching through emergency allergic reactions
• CPR Hero Family: emergency CPR guidance for any age - infant, child, and adult
• ResQr First Aid & CPR Coach: protocol-based, real-time guidance through hundreds of first aid scenarios with step-by-step walkthroughs at your fingertips
© 2009 Think Safe Inc.