Would you know what to do in an emergency seizure situation? There are simple solutions to ensuring you have what it takes to help a family member, co-worker, child, or stranger in need of emergency first aid. Don’t just stand by and watch helplessly, be prepared to be the First Voice.
Seizure disorders are chronic conditions that may manifest itself through neurophysical spasms, often referred to as convulsions. A convulsion or seizure is a violent spasm or involuntary contraction of muscles caused by abnormal electrical activity in the brain. Millions of people suffer from epilepsy that causes seizures.
Seizure Disorder Coach helps you know what to do when you suddenly find yourself in an emergency event that requires emergency seizure assistance. By giving step-by-step, yes/no questions Seizure Disorder Coach provides you with a Lay Rescuer-level set of instructions that help everyone from the trained to the untrained know how to give proper emergency seizure assistance.
Seizure Disorder Coach benefits:
• Real-time, step-by-step instructions coaching through an emergency epileptic seizure situation (not just a reference guide)
• One touch, step-by-step instructions through breathing and choking emergencies
• Real-time, audible step-by-step instructions for CPR rescue
• Real-time, audible pacing and breathe instructions during CPR
• Nearest ER location finding assistance utilizing Google Maps (data/wifi connection required)
• Emergency Intake Questionnaires for documenting key information for EMTs when they arrive on scene
• Emergency instructions stored on your iPhone, so you have access to step-by-step instructions any time
Please send comments and suggestions to:
People who bought this, also liked:
• MedTag: manage your emergency contact information and conditions
• Diabetic Coach: real-time coaching through emergency diabetic reactions
• Severe Drug & Poison: real-time coaching through emergency allergic reactions
• ResQr First Aid & CPR Coach: protocol-based, real-time guidance through hundreds of first aid scenarios with step-by-step walkthroughs at your fingertips
© 2009 Think Safe Inc.