Rule number 1 of dog photography: get the dog's attention and interest. Perk his ears up and snap the shot. Every dog photographer has his own way to do this - a toy to toss, a weird little throat noise, a clicker. Here's my secret: Ears Up! for the iPhone. Use it with your camera, or use the iPhone's built-in camera. Choose from more than a dozen sounds, and trigger with a touch and an optional countdown so you can get ready to take the perfect picture of your furry friend.
• Use the iPhone's camera or your own
• Pick from more than a dozen sounds - one is a sure attractor
• Add your own custom sounds
• Use the Sound Preview function to hear the sound
• Select a sound, or choose "Random"
• Delay the sound by 0 or 1 to 5 seconds
• Trigger by touching the screen
• Button for sound when using the iPhone’s camera
• Audible countdown to sound
• Retrigger or reset to select a different sound
• Works on iPad in iPhone mode