!!! As Seen On Wired.com !!!
Firepower is the world's first and finest chaingun simulator designed to turn your iPhone's camera into a fume-spit & fire chaingun fully loaded with infinite ammo.
As featured in Wired.com's Gadget Lab Review: Firepower is "kind of like playing Doom on your iPhone with real life as your surroundings: You point your camera at your target and tap the “Fire” button to shoot bullets while painting the screen with virtual blood." But now, you can paint the screen with any color of particle effects, thanks to the preset fx available in the settings panel, as well as the new ability to launch the external app called Particle Toy, in which you can edit, and then import back into Firepower your very own custom blast FX. Swapping between the two apps occurs seamlessly from each App's settings panel.
- Dynamic Particle FX
- Smoke FX
- Gravity: Influences the particle FX
- Custom FX: Create new particle fx in Particle Toy App and import them into Firepower
- Choose preset particle fx
- Switch back and forth between Firepower and Particle Toy apps to find just the right custom blast fx
- Vibration: Firepower's vibration feedback enhances the trigger-pulling experience.
- Sight & Sound: This chrome-plated monster gun looks and sounds like a gunpowder-laced dream come true, and it is
- Snapshots: Press the camera icon to take a photo snapshot to log the evidence of your Firepower conquests; Photos saved to Photo Library
- Settings panel: enable or disable smoke fx, enviro fx, vibration, preset particle fx, shake to reset
- Shake to reset particle FX to the default Fire Spark FX
- improved tap response
- In-app photo snapshot review