Serious fun app for kids to learn, adults to find more, about our world.
The Most Comprehensive Collection of all the 205 national anthems, maps, flags, facts and lots of fun games on the anthems and flags.
This app seamlessly integrates three data sources:
1) The anthems, maps, flags of ALL the 205 countries/territories;
2) All the 205 National Olympic Committees - each country or territory with its name and flag which rises in the medal ceremony;
3) The world factbook which offers lots of info about each country/territory.
Major and fantastic upgrade 4.0:
1) fun and educational interactive global map marked with every country's national flag;
2) fun quiz on anthems and flags;
3) major improvement on user experience.
*** WHY THIS APP? ***
Confucius (551-479 BC) expounded the philosophical concept about two thousand five hundred years ago: "a world is full of difference and contradictions, but the righteous folks would balance them and achieve harmony."
Secretary Hillary Clinton said recently, "I have often quoted a Chinese proverb which says that when you are in a common boat, you have to cross the river peacefully together. Well, we are in a common boat."
Butler, a small college with big heart, who almost won the US college basketball national champion, has this vision: "The University emphasizes a liberal arts-based education with the goal of teaching clear and effective communication, appreciation of beauty, and a commitment to lifelong learning, community service and global awareness."
This world is our world, our common boat, and global awareness should be in everyone's vision, if we want to really achieve harmony.