Adam's Art is a drawing and coloring program designed for kids. Not only can kids draw their own art, but they can also color in over 50 coloring pages. When they are done, they can post their drawings on the fridge or save them in the iPhone's photo library.
The program includes:
- 10 different crayons (1 for erasing and one multicolor crayon)
- Over 50 coloring pages (a whole coloring book's worth)
- Black and white backgrounds
- A customizable and interactive fridge view so your kids can display their favorite artwork
- To paint just touch the screen with your finger
- For a new coloring page or a blank page, shake the device. Alternatively you can touch the screen housing (at the top). Three rope pulls appear. The white one creates a new white page, the black one creates a black page and the yellow one gives you a white page with a random line art drawing to color.
- To change color touch one of the crayons. The tallest crayon is the currently active crayon. You can erase with the white crayon on white backgrounds, and the black crayon on black backgrounds
- The multicolor crayon draws multiple colors as you paint
- Touch the fridge to keep the current drawing. The fridge stores up to 5 drawings. To keep the drawing permanently drag the fridge drawing to the heart on the fridge. You'll know its saved when your fridge magnet turns into a heart.
- You can remove a drawing from the fridge by dragging it off the fridge.
- To return from the fridge view, tap a drawing or the outside border of the refrigerator.
Other great kids apps from Sol Robots
- Adam's Game
- Adam's Spiel