Touch Bible - KJV for iPhone, works offline, has awesome study content and features. It even reads the Bible out loud. It includes a Strong's Concordance, Easton's definitions for books, study articles and many more helpful features! Read more!
Touch Bible is an app that will get you more involved in bible study. You'll love it at church. You'll love it everywhere else too!
** FINALLY Read the Entire Bible **
Touch Bible will help you read the entire bible in less than a year. The reading plan and audio Bible means you can read or listen to the Bible.
** Strong's Concordance **
Touch Bible helps you comprehend tough words. Those difficult words are finally given clarity with only a tap. What is the Strong's Concordance? The words in the Bible are numbered. Those numbers (Strong numbers) are tied to definitions (lexicons) from the original languages of the Bible. Sounds technical? Touch Bible makes this so easy:
1. While you read the bible you'll see that most words are buttons.
2. Tap on a word and you'll get so much information about the word. If you need to look up a word simply search for it (or it's number) and tap the link in the Bible reader.
What resources are included in the Concordance?
- Instant definitions include information from combined resources:
+ "Strong's Lexicons" (Greek and Hebrew)
+ "Brown, Driver, Briggs Lexicon" (BDB)
+ "Theological Word Book of the O.T."
+ "Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary"
** List of Benefits **
- Attach Images to your own notes (church bulletins, etc.).
- Search for words or Strong numbers!
- Online Study system with thousands of articles
- Dial a Verse : Touch Bible's way of looking up scripture FAST (See Screenshots)
- Shake a Verse : Like flipping through the pages of a book to find a page to read. Open Dial-a-Verse and shake!
- Fast & intelligent keyword search with verse preview & many search options
- Bookmarks : Includes Verse Preview!
- Keep personal study notes, even while you read!
- Attach notes to Verses, they appear in the margin.
- Highlight verses with yellow, red, blue or green colors.
- Readability : spread out words, adjustable font sizes
- Night Mode : for reading in low light situations
- Online Study : Thousands of articles on topics through out the Bible.
- Reading Plan : the best way to understand context is to read the entire bible.
- Facebook: Share verses and notes on Facebook.
** Example Definition **
Example of "grace" in the combined lexicons:
"#5485 -9:372,1298 - χάρις - cháris - Noun Femininekhar'-ece - from (5463)"
from 5463; graciousness (as gratifying), of manner or act (abstract or concrete; literal, figurative or spiritual; especially the divine influence upon the heart, and its reflection in the life; including gratitude):--acceptable, benefit, favour, gift, grace(- ious), joy, liberality, pleasure, thank(-s, -worthy).
- that which affords joy,
- pleasure, delight, sweetness,
- charm, loveliness: grace of speech
2) good will, loving-kindness... [AND IT KEEPS GOING].
** Visually Impaired **
Touch Bible utilizes VoiceOver to make reading the Bible easier for the visually impaired. Learn more at touchbible.com/voiceover
** Touch Bible KJV **
Try the free Touch Bible KJV. It is a separate app that is not watered down, not a demo app, and not a downgrade. It's God's word the way it should be, free.