Pocket Agent® gives mobile access to State Farm® insurance and financial information, and allows customers to manage their policies and accounts anytime, anywhere.
Pocket Agent lets you:
• Get an Auto*, Homeowners, Renters or Condo Owners Insurance Quote
• View insurance policy info
• View insurance card** and agent details without logging in
• Use Touch ID to log in easily and securely
• Use Apple Pay to make secure, one-time payments on your insurance bill
• Use the Today Widget in your Notification Center to access your agent and insurance card at any time
• Get auto loan rates
• Contact your agent or search for one near you
• Submit an auto claim
• Submit a property claim
• View claim status (Fire and Auto)
• Pay insurance premiums
• Make a half payment on renewal bills
• Schedule a future-dated insurance payment
• Purchase, redeem or exchange most Mutual Fund Accounts
• Search for and locate Select Service® Repair Facilities***
• Find roadside services and more!
Included features for State Farm Bank® customers:
• View State Farm Bank account balances and transaction history
• Use MyTime Deposit® to deposit one or more checks to State Farm Bank accounts
• Pay your bills with the State Farm Bank Bill Payments feature
• Pay your State Farm Bank credit card
• Transfer Funds from one eligible State Farm Bank account to another
In order to log in and use Pocket Agent to view personal information, make a bank deposit, submit/view a claim, and/or make payments you must:
• Be a State Farm customer
• Be enrolled and registered on statefarm.com®
Check out https://www.statefarm.com/customer-care/download-mobile-apps/pocket-agent for Pocket Agent Frequently Asked Questions
If you are having trouble with the Pocket Agent app, please call our 24/7 toll-free tech support line at (888) 559-1922
*Customers with a State Farm auto policy will not be able to use this feature. Please contact your agent for additional information.
**This may not be accepted by law enforcement officials as an insurance ID card in your state. Access your settings within the app to update your preferences to allow Agent details and ID card to be available offline.
***The Find a Repair Facility function on your device will only retrieve Select Service Repair shops. You have the right to select any facility to repair your vehicle. The Select Service program may not be available in all service areas. Some Vehicle damage claims resulting from severe weather, fire, or theft may not qualify for the program. For more information, please contact a State Farm agent or claim associate.
State Farm Bank, F.S.B., Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. Contact State Farm Bank toll-free at 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265). Callers who are hearing or speech impaired should dial 711 or use a preferred Telecommunications Relay Service.
Securities Issued by State Farm VP Management Corp. For more information, call 1-800-447-4930. AP2015/10/1704
Investing involves risk, including potential for loss.
State Farm VP Management Corp. is a separate entity from those State Farm entities which provide banking and insurance products.
Neither State Farm nor its agents provide investment, tax, or legal advice.