Play a real violin on the go!
Violinist offers over two octaves of real and professionally played violin notes. Touch the strings in different places to play different notes, just like a real violin. Refer to the superimposed note names, or turn them off for a more authentic experience.
Violinist provides a superb experience for those looking for an educational violin simulation and those seeking a fun way to play the violin without prior skill.
– Play up to 5 notes at a time of any length
– Seamlessly transition between notes
– You can hold your iPhone like an actual violin while playing
– Accurate note positions match a real violin (1st position fingering)
– Superimposed note names can be turned on, off, or faded
– Perfect for violin novices, students, or experts!
– Play along with your own iPod music
– High quality stereo sound (best with headphones, great with speakers)
– Focused and elegant visuals optimized for iPhone 4’s Retina Display
In Casual Mode, just touch the violin strings to produce the desired notes, up to five at a time – it’s like playing a violin “piano.”
In Virtuoso Mode, you must slide the bow back and forth while playing, and, like a real violin, only one note can be produced by each of the four strings.