This game is a tribute to the classic math puzzle game called CrossSums. Long before the popularity of Kakuro puzzles, people have been turning to puzzles like CrossSums as a way to keep their minds sharp as they age.
This free version is a great way to try out the challenge of level 1 puzzles. Level 1 puzzles have no more than 3 in a row and are designed for the beginner to get the hang of the strategies required to solve the puzzles.
The full version is also available and contains 5 levels of challenging puzzles with increasing difficulty. The level 5 puzzles are extremely challenging for advanced puzzle solving fun.
This game provides a never ending supply of CrossSums puzzles because each puzzle is randomly generated on the fly.
This game has the following features:
* 15 level 1 puzzle grids
* Dynamically generated endless puzzle possibilities
* Timer to keep track of the fastest solutions to each puzzle.
* Hints available to give a starting point on difficult puzzles
* Auto-complete for faster game play by automatically completing rows or columns where only one box remains empty.
* Highlight errors allows the game to show rows or columns with incorrect values.