Reconnect helps you keep in touch with important business contacts, select friends and favourite family members on a regular basis. It can be used as a lightweight Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application to document and follow up on sales leads, for networking purposes, or for personal use.
Reconnect frees you from the tedium of repeatedly entering contact reminders. Select a contact from your main address book and specify their contact frequency - Reconnect will calculate the date to reconnect based on the date you last contacted them. When you're due to contact someone today you'll receive a notification at the time of your choice. You can even contact the person via their Preferred Contact Method directly from the notification.
- automatically logs contact name, date and contact method for calls (iPhone only), emails (all devices), messages (iPhone only), and visits (all devices) initiated through Reconnect
- manually log contact events not initiated through Reconnect such as calls made on a land-line phone
- at a glance see who is due to be contacted in the near future on the Upcoming tab
- view who you missed reconnecting with on the Overdue tab
- displays individuals or businesses recently contacted on the Recents tab to provide quick access for updating contact log notes
- all tabs provide convenient access to contact details stored in the device’s address book (includes editing contact details)
- if you delete a contact through the Phone or Contacts application on the device you can choose to keep the corresponding data in the Reconnect contact log (no action required), link the contact log to a new or existing contact or delete the entire contact log for that particular contact