PopGroup is a clean, polished, no-frills version of the classic "samegame" concept invented in 1985 by Kuniaki Moribe.
Just pop groups of bubbles that have the same color. Sound easy? It is, unless you want a high score! You have to pop groups in the right order to form bigger groups and get more points.
Compare PopGroup to other games based on the same concept:
- Clear graphics that aren't distracting
- No in-game ads! (better battery life)
- Customize the "board" size
- Widescreen mode and four game slots
- International high score lists
- and more...
PopGroup is made by the developer of tChess Lite and Pro (the popular iPhone chess games), and Learn Chess (the Apple Staff Favorite e-book).