Shuffle Ball is a kind of 3D air hockey game for iPhone and iPod touch devices.
Shake or fillip the device as if it were a real racket and hit a smash!!!
YouTube(Search for "ShuffleBall iPhone"):
-Service: Take your finger off on the ball. You can curve the service with moving the racket.
-Return: Move the racket to the ball.
1. Curve return: You can curve the return with moving the racket.
2. Smash return: Shake or fillip the device quickly as if it were a real racket.
You can also smash while using "Barrier".
3. Barrier: Pinch and open the fingers quickly. The racket will cover out over the screen. You can see in the status bar how many times your can do "barrier."
1. You cannot smash when you serve.
2. The blue racket duplicates your finger's move. If your finger moves
right, it moves right too, and so on. Thus, you do NOT have to touch it
to move; you just move your finger the direction you want at anywhere on
the device screen.