Track your rides with Cycling Log!
Record your workouts and recovery days with Cycling Log, and see your history and trends on the visual calendar and summary.
To log a ride, touch any calendar day. Then record:
* distance (km/mi)
* duration (hours:minutes:seconds)
* effort level
* group rides
* recovery days
* freeform notes
* type of ride: base miles, indurance, hill, interval, lactate threshold, race
Associated icons appear on the calendar to give you a clear picture of your workout trends. View weekly or monthly totals below the calendar.
A summary screen provides statistics for the current month and grand total, and includes a scrollable list of all notes and data entered to date. Weekly and monthly statistics are automatically computed for distance, duration and average speed.
Whether you're a pro or a casual rider, Cycling Log is an invaluable tool to help you stick to your goals and track your progress.
Some benefits of using Cycling Log:
* Make yourself accountable for each day
* See changes and improvements over time
* Share your success and strategies with others
* Better understand trends that may lead to injury
* Motivate yourself to improve your fitness
Keywords: cardio, bicycle, cyclist, bike, training, exercise, summer, road, trails, outdoors, weight, fitness, race, competition, iPeriod, Knot Guide
From the Creators of: Knot Guide, Illness Tracker, iPeriod, Friend Mapper, Dog Dodge