Ongaku Dentaku : Music Calculator in Japanese.
It has the functions of calculating numbers (MIDI note number, frequency of pitch, note duration and so on) used in music. These numbers respond to the configurations of octave, standard pitch, beat per minute and temperature.
Ongaku Dentaku add their functions to an ordinary calculator.
In addition, it has the special functions of a twelve-tone row search as allintervall-reihe, and display random pitch name, the current second of unix time and increase a value with 0.01- second-counter.
- Enter a value with music keyboard layout buttons and note buttons
- Increase / decrease a value with touch and move of calculating window
- Calculate music length from each BPM
- Display a value with four formats (decimal, transformational duodecimal, hexadecimal, unix time)
- Convert midi note number to pitch value(frequency(equal temperament), cent, tone name) mutually
- Calculate time lag and pitch change by the speed of sound(by temperature).
more information, please visit to our website!