In order to become a Higher Spheres University student every
challenger has to show his skills in a special card game, which requires to think wisely, to benefit from natural and magic forces and to see opponent's weaknesses. Battle Mages liked this game so much that for their fights they changed battle sticks for cards.
The dusty University archives store separate fragments of the Shortki's diary describing the lost world completely ruled by magical towers. The most advanced graduates of the battle ontology chair endeavor to conquer the Land of Towers. Well now it's your turn!
* simple game mechanics where playing one card after another one has to lift its tower skyhigh or to precipitate the opponent's tower to the ground. But you can achieve significant victories only taking specifics of cards and of their creation into account;
* a vast map of magical towers, plan the strategy of conquering;
* a lot of valuable medals and awards to improve your abilities;
* special quests with special awards for their completion;
* the cunning Lord standing in your way;
* the mystery of the Land of Towers from the Shortki's diary
are waiting for you.
* * *
"It has a compelling, strategic overworld element, combined with tactical battles, achievements, alternate win conditions, upgrades, and a beautifully rich and thematic world." — djflippy, Senior Member of touchArcade forum.
"Basically if you play Strongholds and want more depth in the battles and a more strategic long-term campaign mode... then you will LOVE this game. I've been playing non-stop personally." — writingsama, Senior Member of touchArcade forum.
"It's definitely a great game, and I'm still figuring out nuances of the gameplay. Believe me, this will not be a game that you can just zip through in a few hours." — Big Albie, Senior Member of touchArcade forum.
* * *