iWeeks is the ultimate week number that conveniently displays the week number with the weeks before and after a reference date. The number of weeks and days before and after the reference can be seen directly on the calendar.
- Easy to use, intuitive interface.
- The date format and calendar language follows the Region Format of your device.
- Week first day of week and minimum days in week 1 can be set independently of the Region Format
- Set the reference date to any date in the past or future, or use today's date.
- Scroll dates independently before and after the reference date
- See the number of weeks from the reference date
- See the week number for any week in the calendar
- See the Day of Year or the days from reference
- Up to 4 months can be seen on the screen at once.
- New version 2.00 only works with iOS4 or greater
- The calendar has the capacity of up to 1 year before and 2 years after the reference date. The reference date can be set to any date in the past or future.
- Depending on the settings, iWeeks can take up to 15 seconds to generate the calendar.
- The calendar is regenerated whenever settings are changed or the reference date is changed.
- The menus are always in English, regardless of the language setting of the device.