A classic Rock Paper Scissors game unique with custom artwork and animation.
Created by: Nick Salonen (ECSOS), Programmer. Polo Guadalupe, Artist.
- Play against the computer
- Play with a nearby friend using a local wireless connection Works on standard wireless networks via Bonjour protocol.
- Play against random internet players
- Choose Rock, Paper, or Scissors to play the game.
- Choose the wireless icon (top left of the screen) to search for another player. As long as the wireless icon is green, you should be connected. The chalkboard will tell you when your friend is waiting on your choice.
- Choose the moon to play against players around the world.
Planned updates (not yet implemented):
- Online leaderboard Win/Lose totals
- Accessibility (VoiceOver support)
- GameCenter play versus friends
Have fun playing Rock Paper Scissors - Fight!