MusicTouch was developed and used by Nosound band to control their samples/bases when playing their music on stage. If you need a player/controller for your music without having to look at the screen or quickly and with precision.
And the sleek dark grey interface is more relaxing for the eyes and more useable in stage or in a place with other persons. And with the proximity sensor you can save a lot on battery.
You can use MusicTouch also in your pocket to blindly control your music if you are walking or jogging, in your car to avoid any distraction, in all situations when is not possible or convenient to look at the screen to control your device and you need a faster, easier, sleeker music controller.
Inspired by simplicity of the old portable cassette and cd players, it features simple immediate commands with no complicated gestures.
- song info and cover
- random/shuffle modes
- full library search
- custom playlists
- random music play from full library
- immediate control of the music already playing before the app launch
- option to dim screen if device is lying face down or inside pocket to save battery and avoid accidental controls.
- lightfast response (faster than the standard player itself due to a lighter and faster media loading/caching system!)
- dark colours to avoid disturbing or distracting you
- like the standard player it pauses on incoming calls, it starts from exact point of last stop (even after relaunch of the app), and will pause music on phones jack disconnect
Info and support: firstname.lastname@example.org