Whether you're just beginning Greek or English, or want to extend your knowledge of these languages, the Collins Greek Dictionary is the ideal language resources to help you understand and communicate. It offers a comprehensive coverage of today's Greek and English in a clear, user-friendly format.
Compiled and illustrated with thousands of real-language examples from a corpus of modern Greek, you'll find the most frequent Greek words covered in depth alongside usage notes given throughout the text.
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems.
SEARCH TOOLS – effortlessly find words using a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface. The integrated search tools activate automatically the moment you start typing:
* Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
* Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
* An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ ('*' or '?') to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
LEARNING TOOLS – engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
* ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library
* ‘Recent’ list to help you easily review looked-up words
* ‘Word of the day’ section to help expand your vocabulary every day
* Fun and engaging word games like 'Hangman', 'Word scramble' and 'Anagrams' give the opportunity to use newly learned words
If you have any questions, feedback or suggestions please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.