The easiest way to control your Revox System!
The Re:control M232 is an iPhone,iPod touch and iPad application which allows you to control your complete Revox M-Series Multiroom System. It is a completely wireless bidirectional remote control for all major features of the Revox System. It combines the beautiful touch-based interface of the Apple iPhone with the known easy to use Revox control philosophy.
- Control every zone and room of your Revox Multiroom System from your iPhone or iPod touch
- Choose audio and video sources with one touch of a button
- Flip your iPhone or iPod touch on its side and control all major functions even easier on the big landscape display
- View rich details of currently playing Internet Radio Stations and other sources in real time
- Control the volume and all mayor amplifier parameters of the Revox system
- Program timers or start the sleep timer
- For installers: Setup all relevant parameters of the system while walking through the house. Enter room names, configure the remote-mapping and create scenes
- At least one Master M51 with M202 ethernet interface, alternatively a M10 with at least one M219 or M51 Slave connected
- Slave M51's should be connected to a M202 ethernet interface
- Access to a Wireless LAN router connected to the M202 and/or M10
- Revox M-Series Firmware V2.0 and higher
• Customers with several systems in one house (e.g. 3 M 10) are now able to choose the room in the App itself. It is not necessary anymore to choose the the IP adress in the set up menu.
• It is for example possible to control also the system of the holiday house right away after entering the house. It is not necessary to select the IP adress in the set up menu. The systems remain within the App.
• You can scroll through all rooms regardless of the IP adress of the systems installed.
• Unlimited number of IP adresses can be displayed.
• It is possible to edit the names of the systems.
• Landscape version now also for i Pad.
• Further improvement of the ease of use.
• Increased speed.
• Full functionality only with the new Multimedia SW 2.10.
• Reduced functionalities also with older SW versions.