SQL Reference is an essential tool for the programmer, an all-in-one reference documentation for the SQL languages of the most used relational DBMS.
SQL Reference is a well organized index to the official online documentation for the following SQL dialects:
- Oracle (8.1.7, 9i Rel. 2, 10g Rel. 2, 11g Rel. 1, 11g Rel. 2)
- SQL Server (versions 2000, 2005, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012)
- MySQL (versions 4.1, 5.0, 5.1, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6)
- PostgreSQL (versions 7.4, 8.0, 8.1, 8.2, 8.3, 8.4, 9.0, 9.1)
- DB2 (versions iSeries 5.4, 6.1, UDB for z/OS 8 and 9.1, UDB for LUW 9, 9.5 and 9.7)
- SQLite (version 3.7)
- Microsoft Access (2003, 2007 and 2010)
Each page is retrieved once from the internet (few seconds), when it is first requested, then it is saved in a local cache, so that each subsequent access to the same page will not require any network connection and will be lightning fast.
To allow you to work while disconnected, you can download a whole manual in one operation (that can be interrupted and resumed if you need).
You can also create bookmarks for the pages you are interested in and you can search for a word or phrase in the text.