After The Catch provides anglers a advanced fishing journal and a powerful fishing analysis tool with the least amount of complication. Our simple and intuitive interface is designed to limit the amount of data entry while out on the water. The graphics and colors that are used are high contrast for easy viewing while using outdoors.
Location, anglers, rods, reels, baits data can be setup before heading out to your favorite fishing spot to limit the amount input needed while fishing. System defaults can be setup to also limit the amount of data entry needed for common data points.
After The Catch is designed to be as simple or as advanced as needed based on each angler’s needs. You decide how many and what data points to collect, maybe a simple picture is enough, or maybe you want bait type, location, pattern, weather conditions, water conditions and more for deeper analysis.
Also include is the ability to keep an inventory of Baits, Rods, Reels, and Line. Store detail information – Name, Model, Manufacture, Color, Size and notes.
Use After The Catch to improve your fishing results by using the powerful analysis and reporting tools. Analyze your past catches by location, date and time, weather, bait types and more.
After The Catch can be used with all types of fishing
- All Saltwater Game Fish
- All Fresh Water Fish
- Quick Trip and Fish entry
- GPS tracking (IPhone 3G, 3GS)(limited use on 1st Gen IPhone and IPod touch)
- Equipment Inventory
- System Defaults for easy data entry
- Multiple Anglers
- Tournament Tracking
- Live Weather Service (limited use on IPod touch, needs network connection)
- Take and show photos (limited use on IPod touch)
- Reporting and Mapping (mapping is limited on IPod touch, needs network connection)
- Filtering for advance analysis