Welcome to Lesson 8 of the iCaramba Spanish Course!
Whether you want to learn basic Spanish for your vacation, or you want to seriously study the language but don't have the time to attend school, this is the course for you.
FEATURES FOR THIS LESSON:
- Increased dictionary.
- Learn about Spanish painters of the 20´th century.
- Get up in the morning.
- Prepare and eat breakfast.
- Get dressed, and prepare to go to the beach!
- The letters ES.
- Audio exercises.
- Drag & Drop-exercises.
- Verbs - They.
- Verbs - Reflexive.
- Pronouns - Reflexive.
- Verbs - Irregular.
(*) Even if you decide to skip the grammar, you will still gain this knowledge indirectly.
- Easy, fun and fast, yet very comprehensive.
- Juan is your animated guide.
- Listen to all phrases and words.
- Varying exercises with text, audio, and images.
- Sp-Eng Audio Dictionary included, with all the words from Lesson 1-8.
- No internet needed so you can study anywhere.
- Grammar is optional. You will still learn proper Spanish.
- Originally designed for self-studies on PC/Mac in 2003, and extensively tested and improved ever since.
For more information, please visit www.iCarambaSpanishCourse.com.