If you like Windows Solitaire (Klondike) you will love playing LSolitaire.
LSolitaire is the Premium Classic Solitaire game designed for the iPhone and iPod touch. LSolitaire deals 1,000,000 (one million) different solitaire games.
LSolitaire's custom cards feature large and easy to read faces and suits especially designed for the iPhone.
Cards can be positioned for either right-handed or left-handed play.
Our luxurious graphics interface - see screen shots - is fully customizable with a large variety of card decks, backgrounds and skins.
LSolitaire works great with iPod music, you can listen to your songs while playing.
Unlimited Undo and Redo is available, so you can always backtrack and try a new approach instead of giving up on a game.
All game state, including Undo and Redo move history, is saved when a call or another interruption comes in or when you leave the game.
LSolitaire automatically promotes all available cards to foundations when commanded to do so, it is your option.
Full Screen Landscape playing is available, card movement is smoothly animated with optional sound for feedback.
Detailed records and statistics are kept for all games played, broken down by different sets of options.
Includes Rules and detailed description of all game options.
Beware: Read All Descriptions! Other solitaire apps may not have all the features you want, some do not even have bare Undo capabilities!
LSolitaire surpasses all other solitaire apps in value and features:
- 1,000,000 different games
- Draw 1 card
- Draw 3 cards
- "Kings Only" rule is optional
- Move cards other than Kings to empty piles
- Portrait and Full Screen Landscape play
- Right-handed and left-handed play
- Standard and Vegas scoring available
- Games can be optionally timed
- Unlimited Undo and Redo moves
- Automatic card promotion to foundations
- Game State saved between sessions
- Variety of custom card decks
- Variety of custom skins
- Variety of custom backgrounds
- Works great with iPod music
- Listen to your music while playing
Your comments and suggestions are always welcome, please use our Support page to submit them.