Do you wrangle more than one model of Nikon branded DSLR? There is an iPhone/touch app for that (iPad version, see below*)...in one large single serving.
'Meg-A Guide Pro : Nikon DSLR v1.2'. The B I G one has been updated! Visit our website for a video demo.
By popular request from Pros, Reps and avid Nikon users around the world, contents of this single mega-guide now cover a total of nine Nikon DSLRs:
D3, D200, D300, D40, D5000, D60, D700, D80 and D90.
They are all here, in one handy location, with discounted pricing over individual guides. *For iPad, see our newest app, 'DSLR Mega HD' that covers eleven Nikon® DSLRs.
'Meg-A Guide Pro : Nikon DSLR' provides quick and easy camera usage and menu references for eight popular Nikon® DSLR cameras, with explanations, diagrams and specifications covering hundreds of menus and settings for camera controls and options.
Min-U Guides are the original Nikon DSLR iPhone/touch app guides. No promotions...no cross-selling...no fluff - uncluttered. You are your own expert!
You are freed from endlessly Goggleing and bookmarking details on Nikon DSLR usage that may be online but never before created and formatted specifically for iPhone/iPod touch.
Navigate quickly and directly to the camera, menu or option in question. 'Meg-A Guide Pro : Nikon DSLR v1.2' also includes lists of all nine camera Quick Specs.
Now you can spend your time shooting more amazing images instead of carrying and digging through multiple lengthy reference materials. Meg-A Guide Pro : Nikon DSLR is organized in the same manner as Nikon camera control menus - you already know how to get around.
Feel free to contact us if there is a specific digital photography related guide or feature you would like to see developed.
Please check Min-UGuide.com and the App Store often to see which new product guides have been recently added. Thanks again to everyone around the world for the great response. We love our fans!
Meg-A Guide Pro : Nikon DSLR topics include:
• Active D-Lighting • ADL Bracketing
• AF Area Modes • AE Lock
• AF Assist • Available Shutter Speeds with Flash
• AF Focus Area Selection • Control Panel reference
• AF Focus Modes • Custom Settings
• Auto Low-Pass • Dust Reference Photo
Filter (Sensor) Cleaning • Exposure Bracketing
• Battery Information • Exposure Compensation
• Color Spaces • Exposure Modes
• File Numbering Options • Flash Exposure Compensation
• Focus Lock • Flash Modes
• High-ISO Noise Reduction • Flash Output (FV) Lock
• Image Quality • Flash Sync Modes
• Image Size • Image Overlays
• LCD Brightness • Image Playback
• Long Exposure Noise Reduction • ISO Equivalency
• Manual Focus • Live View
• Memory Card Formatting • Manual Low-Pass Filter (Sensor) Cleaning
• Menu Reset • Max Flash Shooting Distances
• Metering Modes • Multiple Exposures
• Movies • Playback Options
• Picture Control • Scene Modes
• Reset to defaults • Viewfinder Reference
• Self-Timer • White Balance Bracketing
• Shooting Modes • White Balance Options